Saturday, December 02, 2006

Early Rise Habit

“It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom” - Aristotle

I got up at noon today. When I wake up at noon, half the day is gone. By the time I shower and do other morning rituals, I’m looking at 2 PM. My problem is that I’m a night person and I tend to procrastinate.

I already know I am on the right path to succeed financially. However, that's not enough. To be a well-rounded successful person, I need to become an early riser!

After reading Steve Pavlina’s guide to Becoming an Early Riser (part 1 and part 2), I am determined to take the 30 day challenge to build the early riser habit.

30 Day Early Riser Challenge:
For the next 30 days, December 3nd to January 1st, I will wake up at 6:55 AM, sharp. No snoozing. I will do this every single day, regardless of what time I went to sleep the night before.

I will use this blog to keep me accountable. Every single morning I will leave a comment on the most recent entry, something like, “Good morning! It feels so good to be an early riser!“. You will see the date-stamp of my comment and will know that I am on track and ready to achieve success everyday.

From now on, this blog is going to be less about money, and more about becoming a successful individual.

7 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

Good morning! It feels so good to be an early riser!

12/03/2006 07:00:00 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Day 2: Good morning! It feels so good to be an early riser!

12/04/2006 07:01:00 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Day 3: Good morning! It feels so good to be an early riser!

12/05/2006 06:54:00 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Day 4: Good morning! It feels so good to be an early riser!

12/06/2006 06:56:00 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Day 5: Good morning! It feels so good to be an early riser!

12/07/2006 06:57:00 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Day 6: Good morning! It feels so good to be an early riser!

12/08/2006 06:57:00 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Day 7: Good morning! It feels so good to be an early riser!

12/11/2006 07:06:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home